We're getting closer and closer to Christmas day with only 5 days left on the calendar! You know what that means for you? It means you get another delicious recipe to try at home with friends and family!
Next up is a refreshing, minty taste that everyone of all ages will enjoy!
To start with, if you want to garnish the rim of the cup with a little kick, do it. It might be a bit more work for some people, but it's definitely worth it!
1. Grab a few candy canes and crush them into little pieces.
2. Place the crushed candy canes or peppermint onto a plate.
3. Next, place 1 cup of mini marshmallows onto a plate that's big enough to fit the rim of your cup and microwave it for 15 - 20 seconds.
4. Pull the plate out and immediately dip the rim of the cup onto the plate (Make sure to cover all edges of the rim with marshmallow). If you find any ugly marshmallow parts later, you can cut it with a knife or scissors.
5. Now, immediately dip the rim of the cup into your plate of crushed candy cane.
6. Place three tablespoons of white chocolate hot cocoa and about an 1/8 of a teaspoon of peppermint extract into your coffee cup.
7. Freshy brew some First Kiss coffee and add 10 ounces of it into your mix.
8. For an extra kick add more crushed candy canes into your coffee or top it off with whipped cream before you add more crushed candy canes.
Voila! Another drink to add to your books.
As we get closer and closer to Christmas, please make sure to take extra precautions and keep yourself and family safe during these troubling times.
Until next time~